Well, nothing much i can say about my secret meeting with my two buddies.
One looks so "INNOCENT" whenever we mentioned about someone someone someone.....
Another one started so-called "LOVE COUNSELING" session.
Dear, I miss you two.
I am lonely here. Indeed lonely.........
I miss the days we hang out together, I miss the days we spent in secondary schools.
Haix......
Now, both of you are so FAR from me ( actually one of you are NEAR, but we can't meet so often)
One is in island; One is near to Sunway......
I learnt a lot...i think so do you girls, my dears.
You are all my dears.
Both of you......
My dearest dears............
Miss you girlsss.......................................................
"COUNSELOR"
Don't be so sad over things that happened.
Let the sadness be your lessons in your life-long journey.
Let the happiness enlighten your days in the isolated island.
Let the handsome guys (maybe) know YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
wahahhaahha.........
"LITTLE PANDA"
Grab the chance (love is sometimes an opportunity that you may not realise that it is your only chance)
Hold the hands ( then someone can play piano for you.=p)
Enjoy the sweetness.... (my 6th sense told me it will be the best choice that you ever make if you really decide it)
All the best in your future.

1 comment:
haiyo!!!! nv ren... don talk bout it anymore....
focus on my current status la....let it be what it was...i couldn't change anything and i don't want to change anything now...
Post a Comment