Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fat


Finally, I know what is the meaning of "FAT"
hehe

When I was young ( I mean 4 or 5 years old), I was fat.
My aunt even told me to control on my body size.
Actually, i didn't really understand her words when i was in tat age.
BUT, since I started primary education, I started to slim down.
That was when I started my life as a "THIN" cindy for how many years.

Well............it's not fault for keeping so "SLIM".
I tried hard to eat more.....but it just remained...........................
That's why I always didn't understand my friends who controlled their meals, claiming they will FAT if eat this and that, I felt funny and ridiculous.

But, since 2007, thing changed.
That year, I grew fatter. Yeah.....at least a bit, but for a short while.
well, don't start getting doubt with my intelligence or understanding on FAT.
THIS IS CALLED FAT.....hahaha =P

but, in the end of 2007, i lost weight.
LOST more than 5 kg for some reason.
And yet that is the saddest thing to mention in my life.
I admitted till now, till now, 2009, I cannot forget those moments.
Every single hurting words, every smiles, every laughter, every goodnight kisses.......
I swear I won't let go BUT I let go the hands..........
shedding tears.............
without doing anything...........................................

2009, a different years for me.
I GAINED WEIGHT........=D
5kg
I finally feel Lisa's and Sueny's worries.
No wonder they always said "我不吃"....T.T
the moment I can't fix into my shorts, I know it!!!!!!!
Oh gosh!
Causing me gave away most of my hubby shorts to Red Crescent..........arrrrrggggggghhhhh......
Why!!!!!
I decide to keep fit, on diet!!
BUT, everyone claimed that I look nicer now compared to previous days.......
well..............my diet plan been cancelled..........lolzzz

girls always prefer people to praise them right?
girls always prefer people to tell them which way is nicer for them right?

I am a girl too =P
that's way i choose to PUT ON WEIGHT !!!!

**DADDY, don't remind me of my new year trousers...lolzz......I promise I can still wear them when I'm back for CNY =P

No comments: