060910 is such a memorable day.
It was our first date in West Malaysia !
p/s : it's after such a long wait for Eve to further her study here, another LONG wait for me to clear my exam debt with AUSMAT and another long wait for the raya break to come.
Let's say YEAH ! I was so excited to see them. T.T touching?
At noon, we walked to Sunway Pyramid to have our lunch while Jenny (my roommate) went to meet her friends.
While eating, we never stopped gossiping and laughing at each other's scandals and funny jokes . *好笑啊~ =P*
However, I discovered something !! 原来我是最会吃的那个!!! =.=''
经典回忆!!!!
None of the songs we sang suited Eve since all the songs she chose couldn't describe her feelings right now.
I ❤ her 听海, 不只是朋友 & 我是一只小小鸟 (丁当版) CLAPSSSSS!!!❤ BRAVO !!!
The ending was so =.='' **someone wanted to celebrate CNY so much!"
Left one busy Utube-ING; middle one busy fb-ING; right one PPS-Ing +msg-ING
Guess who is the photographer?
Clue : the bride of the man on the laptop screen XP
None of the songs we sang suited Eve since all the songs she chose couldn't describe her feelings right now.
I ❤ her 听海, 不只是朋友 & 我是一只小小鸟 (丁当版) CLAPSSSSS!!!❤ BRAVO !!!
The ending was so =.='' **someone wanted to celebrate CNY so much!"
Guess who is the photographer?
Clue : the bride of the man on the laptop screen XP
7/9/2010
It's SHOPPING TIME in Times Square !!
Oh yea, 3 of us prepared a special birthday gift for panda. We discussed on how to give her a surprise. I got no idea of how did I come out with an idea which made Eve 佩服不已. (佩服我的智慧!)
I told panda that I prepared it as 见面礼 for someone.
Guess what?! That blur little panda believed my words !! =.=''
She was curious, but when I stopped her to open the box, she just "Oh, Okay." **too obedient"
When I showed her the gift, she still couldn't sense the prank. =.=''
Eve and I almost fainted at the spot. Tina was also speechless for her dear sister's BLUR-ness. She even suggested that we should actually add in "蠢" , "笨" etc.

Oh yea, 3 of us prepared a special birthday gift for panda. We discussed on how to give her a surprise. I got no idea of how did I come out with an idea which made Eve 佩服不已. (佩服我的智慧!)
I told panda that I prepared it as 见面礼 for someone.
Guess what?! That blur little panda believed my words !! =.=''
She was curious, but when I stopped her to open the box, she just "Oh, Okay." **too obedient"
When I showed her the gift, she still couldn't sense the prank. =.=''
Eve and I almost fainted at the spot. Tina was also speechless for her dear sister's BLUR-ness. She even suggested that we should actually add in "蠢" , "笨" etc.

因为你够傻才和你做死党
因为你够呆才和你做知己
因为你够BLUR才和你做朋友
希望我们这又傻又呆又BLUR的panda
永远开开心心!
Happy Birthday !!!
❤ Big BOSS ❤
Joanna, 提前祝你生日快乐....
送你这个杯子, 希望你每次喝水或看到这个杯子时,都会想起2010年九月假期,是我们陪着你度过~
不要对不起啦~~我们知道其实你很感动 XD 只是你向来迷糊, 一时反应不过来 =)
我很想念你们,也很舍不得你们. 但是, 我必须回去宿舍 ='(
我怀念eve那爱睡到不行的惨状, 却被我们拖住叽喳个没完没了~
但是,某人竟然给我说"想不起要讲什么" =.=!!!
我怀念和panda在离别前一晚,说个不停.....可惜,我真的是太累了, 超爱睡, 只能谈了那么一下~~T.T
但是, 某人已经睡倒在沙发上了~~ =.=!!!
我怀念你们叫我 “女人~女人~”
因为, 那是我们之间的特别用词 =P
那天, 在厨房, 我们感叹为何我们全部都分道扬镳
为何我们不是拿同样的奖学金, 在同样的大学上课
为何我们没有共同的梦想和理想
为何.....................
如今, 大家各自为梦想前进, 分散在这国家的各个角落, 将来甚至是地球的不同角落
但 不变的是 我们仍然挂念着彼此 仍然努力去实现最初的梦想 ❤
你们最懂我, 明白我的过去, 希望我的未来也有你们陪伴 ❤
没有遗忘
而是把过去锁在一个角落
别担心
它不占空间 偶尔泰迪熊也需要emo那么一下下
让它emo emo就好
泰迪没有掉泪 也不会掉泪
因为泪已累 不会夺眶而出
因为心已碎 不会重新归位
就让泰迪往前走
泰迪相信 靠岸在远方
朋友们, 加油啊 !!
❤Muacksssssssssssssssssssss❤
因为你够呆才和你做知己
因为你够BLUR才和你做朋友
希望我们这又傻又呆又BLUR的panda
永远开开心心!
Happy Birthday !!!
❤ Big BOSS ❤
From Evelyn, Cindy and Jenny
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Joanna, 提前祝你生日快乐....
送你这个杯子, 希望你每次喝水或看到这个杯子时,都会想起2010年九月假期,是我们陪着你度过~
不要对不起啦~~我们知道其实你很感动 XD 只是你向来迷糊, 一时反应不过来 =)
我很想念你们,也很舍不得你们. 但是, 我必须回去宿舍 ='(
我怀念eve那爱睡到不行的惨状, 却被我们拖住叽喳个没完没了~
但是,某人竟然给我说"想不起要讲什么" =.=!!!
我怀念和panda在离别前一晚,说个不停.....可惜,我真的是太累了, 超爱睡, 只能谈了那么一下~~T.T
但是, 某人已经睡倒在沙发上了~~ =.=!!!
我怀念你们叫我 “女人~女人~”
因为, 那是我们之间的特别用词 =P
那天, 在厨房, 我们感叹为何我们全部都分道扬镳
为何我们不是拿同样的奖学金, 在同样的大学上课
为何我们没有共同的梦想和理想
为何.....................
如今, 大家各自为梦想前进, 分散在这国家的各个角落, 将来甚至是地球的不同角落
但 不变的是 我们仍然挂念着彼此 仍然努力去实现最初的梦想 ❤
你们最懂我, 明白我的过去, 希望我的未来也有你们陪伴 ❤
没有遗忘
而是把过去锁在一个角落
别担心
它不占空间 偶尔泰迪熊也需要emo那么一下下
让它emo emo就好
泰迪没有掉泪 也不会掉泪
因为泪已累 不会夺眶而出
因为心已碎 不会重新归位
就让泰迪往前走
泰迪相信 靠岸在远方
朋友们, 加油啊 !!
❤Muacksssssssssssssssssssss❤
No comments:
Post a Comment