EEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
T.T
Before semester 2 ended, I told myself that I wanted to bring back books to STUDY~~~!!!!
the day before I back here, daddy asked me, " Are u sure? Everytime you bring so heavy luggage back and everytime it ends up with u didn't even touch them."
My answer is, " daddy, trust me! This time I really STUDY. hahaha"
LOL
Indeed, I STUDY NOTHING.
**Fainted**
Once back, I helped in school.
It's nice to go back to my high school again as a 'teacher'.
With everyone looking at you, and ask is it they saw u before.
*yes, you saw me before. because i m your senior.**LOL
Then, one night outing with Eve and Xiao Mah.
Endless restaurant city + hotel city.
and then movies after movies till daddy asked me, " you never watch tv before is it?"
**REGRET**
Haisssssss...............Haisssssssssssssss.........
Daddy went to work already.
I can only see my dear daddy in November when I finally finish AUSMAT course and back.
OMG..I don't want to go back~~!!!!
I don't want to look at the piles of books.
I don't want to accept my exam result. (I am EXTREMELY not satisfied with myself)
New Semester
Once back, I helped in school.
It's nice to go back to my high school again as a 'teacher'.
With everyone looking at you, and ask is it they saw u before.
*yes, you saw me before. because i m your senior.**LOL
Then, one night outing with Eve and Xiao Mah.
Endless restaurant city + hotel city.
and then movies after movies till daddy asked me, " you never watch tv before is it?"
**REGRET**
Haisssssss...............Haisssssssssssssss.........
Daddy went to work already.
I can only see my dear daddy in November when I finally finish AUSMAT course and back.
OMG..I don't want to go back~~!!!!
I don't want to look at the piles of books.
I don't want to accept my exam result. (I am EXTREMELY not satisfied with myself)
New Semester
NO random + MORE studying + MORE focusing + LESS outing
我要发奋图强啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
不可以懒惰啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
不可以贪玩啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我要飞上蓝天,遨游~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
不可以懒惰啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
不可以贪玩啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我要飞上蓝天,遨游~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 comments:
eh, rmb to repeat the last 4 sentences to me again n again har ><
daren~~!!! LOL
u print out those four sentences BIG BIG and paste it on cemara new unit's wall there. ^^
oh...... Cindy.....
Gambateh le...
hopefully we can meet in selangor...
打勾勾了。。
hehe
eve~~~~muakssssssssss....
see you soon in KL
打勾勾
Post a Comment