Tuesday, October 12, 2010

❤ Glowing in I-city 2010 ❤

11/10/2010 was a Monday night. I should be studying in hostel with my hair tied up like a pony tail and DATING with books since SACE is just xx days away from now (don't even dare to write it out. O.M.G.)

However, due to some reasons, I nodded my head in front of Karen and the glowing night began. Actually, I'm a bit down and moody these few days due to the UNSATISFYING marks that I almost wanted to HANG MYSELF. However, thanks for the trip. It eased my sadness and indeed cheered me up. XD

Thanks Fabian for offering us a ride to I-city. =)
Thanks Koid for NICE photos. I meant it! Every photo is just so AWESOME =)
Thanks Lisa and Karen for being such good random-mates. =)
Thanks Daren being such a responsible + dedicated 催场工作人员 (正式声明 : NOT 主任) =P


CLICK the album below for more AWESOME
PHOTOSSSSSSSS.....

Daren with 38 gang in i-city

City of Digital Lights



Group pic before leaving

I this !! =)
超有新年feel啊~~~顿时想家 T.T

No comments: