To Jenny :
Happy birthday! Stop dreaming about your wedding with Rynn. I'm sure you can NEVER successfully 七天追到他 and become his 路过的新娘, cause 优雅的分手is very cruel. =,=''
To Sueny balang 嫂:
I don't know when can you see this. But, wish you an EARLY happy birthday. Hope that we can be housemates or roommate in Australia. So, please start praying now =P
❤ 两个寿星婆 ❤sorry, 3 of us looked CHUBBY in this photo T.T
**I'm afraid that I'll be killed after this post**
Let's start from the very beginning!
4/11/2010
After the Math paper, Lisa asked me to discuss about the big plan. Hahahaha....excited!
I was still thinking what reason should I use to go over to her unit to discuss since the birthday girl is my roommate. Luckily, my junior called me and needed my help. Muahahahahhahahaha
So, I made use of the time and finish the discussion. *wink*
Details of the plan :
1. Karen and Lisa will order Pizza Hut delivery and prepare the drinks and FLOUR.
2. At night, Lisa will ask Jenny and I out for jogging plus 谈心
3. On that day, I will bring her and Sueny out at 5.30pm
4. Prank Sueny as well since her birthday is just around the corner ( half a month to go)
5/11/2010
Early morning, I already discussed with Jenny about the time. Bargaining wey! I think Jan had hard time controlling her laughters. Here is the conversation.
Jenny : Afterward we eat McD, then 2nite after jogging NO DINNER.
Me : I don't want McD, but I'm okay with NO dinner cz I can eat biscuits.
Jenny : Really ah? No dinner wor?
Me : Ya! No dinner. =P
5.45pm, we reached the park FINALLY after finishing 2 episodes of D.I.E and waiting for Sueny
After the Math paper, Lisa asked me to discuss about the big plan. Hahahaha....excited!
I was still thinking what reason should I use to go over to her unit to discuss since the birthday girl is my roommate. Luckily, my junior called me and needed my help. Muahahahahhahahaha
So, I made use of the time and finish the discussion. *wink*
Details of the plan :
1. Karen and Lisa will order Pizza Hut delivery and prepare the drinks and FLOUR.
2. At night, Lisa will ask Jenny and I out for jogging plus 谈心
3. On that day, I will bring her and Sueny out at 5.30pm
4. Prank Sueny as well since her birthday is just around the corner ( half a month to go)
5/11/2010
Early morning, I already discussed with Jenny about the time. Bargaining wey! I think Jan had hard time controlling her laughters. Here is the conversation.
Jenny : Afterward we eat McD, then 2nite after jogging NO DINNER.
Me : I don't want McD, but I'm okay with NO dinner cz I can eat biscuits.
Jenny : Really ah? No dinner wor?
Me : Ya! No dinner. =P
5.45pm, we reached the park FINALLY after finishing 2 episodes of D.I.E and waiting for Sueny
**actually, lots of thing happened in between, but I'm lazy to write everything out. Do check out with the scorpions.**
不好意思 balang嫂, 你跟后面那位一样被我骗了 ><""
两只被双鱼骗得团团转的天蝎**反省啊~~~~双鱼是最易受骗的啊~~~你们竟然栽在鱼儿手里 =D**
惊险 : Sueny's housemate wished Jenny b4 we went to park "Happy birthday, Jenny. Your birthday kan? I saw them prepare for you there." OMG?!!! I almost fainted, but luckily, credits to the drama, my dear Jenny's brain still processing on who is the murderer. She didn't get the words. Hahahaha
面粉大战
❤ Love yea ❤




2 comments:
Jenny: I want mcD for lunch. Then we will skip dinner.
Cindy: I don't want mcD.
Jenny: So you want mcD?
Cindy: No, I said I don't want mcD.
Jenny: So you want to eat mcD then have biscuit tonight?
Cindy: No i said I don't want to eat mcD but I'm okay with no dinner.
Jenny: So you want to have biscuit for lunch and mcD for dinner is it?
Cindy: No, I said i don't want to eat mcD.
Jenny: So you don't want to eat lunch?
Cindy: No, I wanna eat lunch but not mcD.
Jenny: Cmon girl, you gotta tell me what time you exactly want to eat mcD.
Cindy: No, I don't want to eat mcD today.
Jenny: So you don't want to eat anything today.
Cindy: No, I just don't want to eat mcD.
Jenny: Then why you don't want to eat biscuit?
Cindy: Fine, I don't want to eat anything today. &%%$#%^%$##@#$%
lol..julius, how u know this conversation so well? hahahahahaha XD
Post a Comment