Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Right or wrong

My life as a Pharmacy student started officially on 28th Feb, but I'm lazy to update. Seriously, I'm stressed. Stressed is not desserts (from Daren). ='(

With only SPM and SAM basic, I'm not ready for 1st year Pharmacy. Seriously, I'm afraid that I might screw organic chemistry sooner or later. **Sobbing**

First lab, compound our own simple linctus and salicylic acid ear drops. Woot! That's fun but I'm blur throughout the whole lab. Referring to the procedures non-stop and asking around non-stop. However, I enjoyed the compounding process. Hahaha..I felt like I'm a real pharmacist =P

Well, university life is not as fun as I thought. It requires a lot of pre-reading, self-study (which I normally skip) and hard work. Oh man! That's not cool at all.

Well, hope that everything will be fine as time goes on.





钢琴之所以能发出美妙音乐
是那在琴键上飞走的手指
朋友啊~ 努力维持住那幸福
就像你的双手在琴键上一样
那么自由自在、那么无忧无虑
学会释然
才能融入音符中
体会那旋律的美
体会那音符的优雅
加油


No comments: