Sunday, September 20, 2009

3 in 1 ?? Bizarre~~~

So many events went on these two days. What I can say is BIZARRE!! Totally crazy!!

The 1st event (actually a bit boring)
DATE : 18/9/2009
LOCATION : TIMES SQUARE
All of us had wonderful time playing in Cosmo World. Amy, Chui Lim, Chui Ung, Michelle, Wen Kiong, Angelina and How Soon including me had a nice training before going Genting Highland.
** That's called 变态**
I played those exciting games that I never tried before, except DNA Mixture. OK, fine. That's totally insane. Imagine yourself is been lifted up and down, spining 360 degree forward and backward. Once heard, it seems disgusting.(I prefer to describe it as disgusting)

The final game that I played drove me to dizziness. I just ran to the toilet and vomitted. OH MY GOD!!! haizzzzzzz................i know that i m torturing myself. :0
Then, we went Sungei Wang for dinner. The most important thing is meet JOANNA!! hahahhaha...........

The 2nd event
DATE : 20/9/2009
LOCATION :" SUNWAY LAGOON
All of us had a most memorable day in both wet park and dry part.
Again, I tried all the games in both parks, except private revenge and spinning cup.
Hey! My heart is not that strong to withstand those games. Joanna and Angelina even played for 3 times. They are insane!!!

In the noon, Olivia joined us and had fun together. Well, since end of May, I never saw her before. Wahahahhahaha.........she looked so "different". hahahha.....

A proud thing to show off was that I didn't vomit on that day! YEAH!

___________________________________________________________

Well, I was damn tired these two days. Truely damn tired......................
I never know that playing an be so tiring too.
But, actually I liked these two days the most.
The sweet time we had together would imprint in my mind forever and ever.
We had our so called gathering and had fun together. But, we also meet everyone, especially Olivia who studied in Perak.
I was so happy for her presence. Muaksssss..............(a fake kiss for you, olivia) =P
I was happy too for Joanna to join us in INTEC.........

I liked every moment we shared in Sunway Lagoon =)

No comments: