Monday, September 14, 2009

FriendshiP 4Ever (INTEC PART)

Actually, I should be studying and doing my homework right now. But, I just couldn't get the blogger off my mind. Amy, the facebook queen, inspired me to write this blog.

Thanks to her for giving me some sort of ideas. =P

Unforgiving time really waits for no one. Since I came to INTEC, I truely understand the meaning of time waits for no one. Everyday, we repeat the same routine as "scheduled". Maybe sometimes you, whoever has or have my facebook, will come across with photos that show that how "INTERESTIG" is my life here.

AMY CULLEN
Well, this is the girl that I "ADMIRED" the most. Guess why? She is the facebook queen among all of us in INTEC. Undoubtedly, she should be awarded as "THE FACEBOOK QUEEN". Like what she mentioned in her blog, I always disdain her for certain reasons. Now, let me list out the reasons. ( aduhai....need LIST! Amy, see! )
1. Her "accidentally" uncompleted homework;
2. Her "innocently" absence to school (OK, I know it's not your fault =P);
3. Her SEXY clothes (Ooops...I never know that you are so SEXY);
4. Her qualification to be a SLEEPING BEAUTY;
5. Her "LOVE" towards.............duuuuuuuu..............( Angelina, you know, i know >.<)
6.........................................................................................................................
I admit that she is such a cute girl that sometimes a bit innocent, especially when Angelina and I started to create our script for our drama.
Amy, don't cry. I will try my best to insert or include my sympathy to you in the drama or novel or whatever it is.

ANGELINA (my teacher in shah alam)
Haha....she taught me a lot in my daily life. She taught me what is called "最好不要跟别人share" and she also taught me about when is the suitable time for sharing. Again, her home is the cleanest among all of us. My home...................(ok, skip this part). Haha.
When I came here, I just knew that she is seriously mysophobia. Oh my god.
But, never mind. It is a good thing to show off because of her high requirement towards living place, I always stay overnight in her house as her house is my 2nd home. Cool, clean and nice~~~~
Another fun thing to share is that both of us can really get the best writer for a novel entitled "Amy's Life in INTEC". Well, we work well, right?

CHUI LIM
The only girl from who really really support "SATU MALAYSIA" in her daily life.
She is always been isolated by us. Hahahah.....who ask you been placed in a unit which is at the fifth floor?
I used to call her 妹妹. Well, only eco youth girls know what does that mean. Chui Lim, don't worry. Hahahahha.........
The only thing about this girl is that don't ever wait for her if she's having her bath. lolzzzz............YOU WILL REGRET. (trust me ><)

WEN KIONG
A quiet and hardworking girl. Amy's roommate and her alarm clock as well. But, it seemed to be useless. HAIZ............................
A girl who seldom (or even never) so bizarre like me, Amy or Angelina.
But, sometimes, she did contribute her laughter and support in my script about Amy's story. Well...that's enough, my friend. 你的支持就是我前进的动力。POOR Amy, more and more stories are gonna be created throughout your two years in INTEC.

This is the part 1 about my friendship world. Hahahahahaha.........................

Please wait patiently for PART 2. It's specially for those who were “ABONDONED" in somewhere else in Malaysia.

No comments: