Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gambateh !! Cindy!!

April 2010 is going to end.
May is waving at me.
Sad to say that, I don't really want to say "Hi" to it.

List to do in April and May ^^
1. IELTS test
- Lord God, please bless my efforts and be with me all the time.

2. ESL First Draft
- Lord God, please help me in searching the right articles and guide me through the whole research paper.

3. Chemistry Task 2
- I leave it for Sem break. T.T * sorry, my dear. no more time for you all during holiday *

4. Biology 1st Draft
- Gonna finish it BEFORE study leave.

5. Physics 1st Draft
- Seriously, I have severe headache thinking of it! LOL....I have no idea what am i suppose to do with that.

BIOLOGY TOPIC TEST
GAMBATEH!!!! DON'T REPEAT SAME MISTAKE!!

MATH TEST (**most probably**)
SERIOUSLY, KISS GC MORE OFTEN SO THAT IT WON'T GO WRONG AT SUCH TIME ANYMORE

END OF SEMESTER 2 EXAMINATION
God, do give me strength both mentally and physically

No comments: