IELTS TEST IS OVER !!
Haiz...
Speaking component
CRAP !! I made stupid mistake at the very last moment....**sob sob sob**
Reading component
Errrrrrr.......my brain had frozen into a big ice cube ;
My nose kept telling me, "CINDY~ TISSUE TISSUE ~~" =.=!!
My legs kept on shivering, telling me, "CINDY, TOILET TOILET!!" (to keep warm)
Listening component
I tried my VERY VERY VERY BEST despite of the extremely COLD hall.
Writing component
CRAP CRAP CRAP
AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE STUPID !! (I know, I know T.T)
God, I need a miracle.
God, please be with me no matter how and no matter what happened.
T.T
IELTS TEST, I don't love you.
Don't fall in love with me!!
I don't want to retake and meet you again.
I think..........
一次的相遇, 足以铭记在心, 无需再见!!!!
God, please be with me no matter how and no matter what happened.
T.T
IELTS TEST, I don't love you.
Don't fall in love with me!!
I don't want to retake and meet you again.
I think..........
一次的相遇, 足以铭记在心, 无需再见!!!!
TP, BIOLOGY, MATH....@.@
THE WORLD IS SUCH A WONDERFUL ONE!!
THE WORLD IS SUCH A WONDERFUL ONE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment