Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bad day

It was Friday.
I went to Times Square with angelina, chui lim and amy.
We tried fish spa, shopping and eating good food.
But then, it was the nightmare when on the way we back to SA.

We were a few seconds later and missed the KTM.
So, we waited for another KTM for almost 30 minutes.
We chatted about this and that at the platform as usual.

Half an hour later, KTM reached.
We squeezed and pulled or been pulled or pushed or maybe been pushed by crowds.
Just that sudden, I fell.
My foot stuck at the separation between platform and KTM.
I still remembered that I even shouted out, "DON PULL ME"
But still, my right hand been pulled.
I lost my balance n trying to keep myself in balance by grabbing the pole beside.
That's the moment when the crime happened.
Yes, I was angry, shocked.
My mind went blank.
What the H? My hp was gone. My pocket was empty. I searched everywhere.
We called, but I couldn't hear the ringing tone.

What on earth is this?
This is what we called civillisation.
This is what we called BIG city.
This is what we called city with HIGH living standard.
Yeah, HIgh!!! HIGH tactic in pulling me and grabbing my hp.

Man, pls......
I don know who you are.
Whatever you did, God sees.
Whatever you did, God knows.
He knows, and He will judge.

I am speechless for these few days. What is the main point for crying?
I felt helpless, I wanna cried. But, I don't have tears.
I know this is not the right time for me to shedding tears there.
I have to settle it.
This is not Sibu, this is WEST MALAYSIA.
One malaysia right?
I hope I can support this til the end of my life since the incident happened.

Mummy called me, we quarreled and together speechless.
She worried about the photos in hp been misused.
Asking me thousands and hundreds times, "WHY DO YOU SAVE PHOTOS IN HP?"
I know she is worrying about me, I bear.
Til last, she speechless, me too.
Both of us remained silent for few seconds.
And she started again...blablablablabla...........................
My tears rolled down.
I was stubborn, I wiped it and shouted back, THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT FROM YOU.
I M WORRYING ENOUGH AND STRESSED ENOUGH IN THIS SUCKING ATMOSPHERE. I FELT HELPLESS, AND NOW YOU BLABLA NON STOP.

well, I admitted I was rebellious.
I was.........................and I am.
I am stressed and thinking of relaxing BUT it turned out to be like that.
Everything screwed me up!
I was tired.
I was exhausted!

I was speechless.

The memories in hp all gone.
Just like what happened to you and me, it was gone!
Julius said, "God gives you a chance to let go the past and start of something new."
Thanks, Julius.
I know I should.

Bye.
God bless.

1 comment:

florence said...

what you suffered, it happened to me too... I was so helpless at that moment... I keep on telling myself to keep alert in the ktm... and learn from the mistakes... God bless!!! :)