Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daddy

I love my daddy

He is the best daddy in the world.

My roommate sometimes ever asked me, "Why are you usually calling your daddy instead of mummy?"
I answered, "Daddy is easier and more topics to talk to."
Well, actually daddy and mummy share equal importance to me.
But, in my deepest heart, I'm closer to dear daddy.

Just like last night, I bought a water filter in order to improve my convenience of getting drinking water supply. When I reached the hostel, I was really disappointed. The water filter's "HEAD" doesn't fix into the pipe. What can I do?
I think of daddy.
He always solves the problem with his bare hands, his wisdom.
I tried with my so-called "intelligence".
Finally, I did it!!!!

The first thing I did after that moment is messaging my daddy.
Telling him, his daughter is PRO. haha.=P

Daddy, I know your expectation on me.
AND I promise you NOW and FOREVER that I will never let you down!
I am Cindy Lau......your eldest daughter.
I want to be the daughter that you are proud of!
I want to let those that look down on you to know that YOU have a good daughter and the best one.

my shy daddy and me *love love**

2 comments:

jin said...

ja bo..it's touching...elders owes say: daughters r dad's lover in past generations...n u prove it ja bo..

Cindy said...

hehe...ja bo.....
of cz..
i love my daddy...lolz