Saturday, January 16, 2010

God Bless


All the rumors attacked me recently.
I don't want to know anything from you anymore.
It is 2010 now, the story has come to an end long long time ago.....

I ever read a book on that problem.
The book pointed out my problem directly.
I understood that I was still in the incomplete world.

I couldn't persuade myself to forgive and forget.
Somehow, I wonder those who boast around that "I can forgive XXX", hey man! Are you serious in your words?
Are you really kind enough to forgive that particular people or whatever for what they had done?

Anyway, just a past.

crossing my fingers, sincerely pray that everything will be fine.
He is my destiny.







Sometimes,
God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
He breaks our heart to make us whole.
He sends us pain so we can be stronger.

Sometimes,
He sends us failure so we can be humble.
He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

1 comment:

jin said...

lolz...ja bo....u will cope it well...n we bet u can...^^