
I waited for this day for so long.
Whenever I online, will repeat the same thing to Joanna.
Keep reminding her for not forgetting the outing.
We promised each other, won't let 4th party joining the outing.
Well, 18/2/2010 we did it.
Eve came to my house first, grumbling non stop about Joanna.
"You see, I told you. You should tell her it's 5.30pm next time. Her clock is America one. "
**lolzzzzz.........can't stop laughing**
When Panda finally arrived, it's already 7 sth. =.=!!!!
Yeah, there was the starting. OMG!
Driving here and there, hanging here and there.
Trying to spying something fishy, but ooopsssssss.............nothing we got! LOL
We talked, we shared.
I love you all, girls.
Just like what I said, I forgot what's that feeling.
I forgot what's love.
I forgot what's likeness.
I forgot what's 伟大的爱
I forgot
Maybe you are true.
I should cry.
I should cry all the sadness and burdens out.
I should.
BUT, I forgot how to cry for love.
I forgot the tears.
I got no tears for that.
I am doomed.
Time can cure my wounds.
I believe you will be my side.
mUakssssssssssss...................love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment