Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see him smile.
You suddenly realize that you're just pretending you're over him to ease the pain of knowing that he will never be yours.

Having no idea of why I love this quote.
How much time does one need to heal the wounds?

When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness;
Instead, keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.


I lift my heart up or maybe out of myself.
So that, I won't feel the pain.
The wound takes time to heal.
And I need time to breathe in new fresh air.
It will be a brand new start off.
You are OFF of my world.

Moving on is so simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it difficult.

Saying "YES, I DO" is so easy,
but it takes time to say "SORRY"

No comments: