Monday, February 1, 2010

Hot................
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

I miss the air-con, the ice-cream........................
I want to go back for CNY.........
I want to go back........................................................

Hey, please don't misunderstand I am suffering from homesick.
I'M NOT!
I just miss everything and feel so much want to leave here.

Sometimes, I enjoyed being all alone in the hostel.
But, sometimes, I just wanna CRAZY shopping.
Thanks to my neighbours who keep tempting me with all sales news.
Kitschen, nichii, padini..........................................arrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Daddy said, "What for you buy so much? You can't wear when you get fatter."
Well, daddy hits the point there.
FAT.
I would rather to grow FATTER (* not too fat*)
I want to wear those clothes that I can't wear.

In college? NO
In hostel? NO
In hometown? YES!!!!

aRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanna fly back and eat all the chocolates and titbits like what I usually did.
=P

No comments: