I will never forget this SPECIAL day.
According to Jenny, it is a black Sunday.
How black it is?
Early morning woke up, I found that my dearest watch OUT OF BATTERY.
I was like !@$%^%$@@.........(now only then I discovered)
My sister who was looking forward for the watch, smiled and kindly gave me her watch (actually that's mine....long time ago, she "accidentally" took it)
=.=
Everything went smooth until we went to the taxi booth.
That's the man whom I wanna COMPLAIN~~!!!!.......
OMG...PAK CIK, I paid the taxi fee, you know? Don't say as if I tumpang without paying single cent.
SELF-SERVICE? uncle, we are girls. Can you just move your butts from your driver seat and come to the back to help us put the stupid heavy luggage into your dear bonnet? and when we are using all our force to move the luggage, can you stop asking "sudah? sudah atau belum?" and come over to HELP?
PREMIER? uncle, 2 people with one luggage each. 1 + 1 = 2
Is it necessary to book a premier taxi? **doubt**
Piss off~~~
lain kali jangan guna taxi biasa...you tengok....tak muat....
(in fact, the front seat is clear empty...uncle, lain kali tolong simpan satu luggage di depan...air con uncle tak perlu seat)
12 noon.....PLS is sharp 12 NOON~~!!!!
He stopped his taxi by the roadside and asked us to get out of the car.
Without explaining to us, he took out our luggage and put on the roadside.
He started to change the punctured tyre.
Okay, this is not the part I want to complain. I know it is not his fault.
Ehmm....ehemmmm.....
somehow, I felt pity for him.
He had to do so under the scorching sun just because he had to send us to our destination.
But my sympathy gone once he showed his unwillingness with the big slam on the car door and non-stop nagging.
Once we reached Akasia, I smiled ( I really smiled, ok?) and said "Thank you yea"
He walked off and drove off...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=.=~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I forgive~!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
NEW START FOR NEW SEM, rite? LOL
1 comment:
hahaha, there are a variety of taxi drivers outside, of course there are good one...
mayb v can collect all the patterns and compile them into a book, as encyclopedia LOL in case v found new species again~~~
Post a Comment