Monday, June 21, 2010

Good, but I aim higher

Well, I just got the thing that I wanted and eager with for one month.

I am happy with my dearest Madam Wong + Chai ge 's teaching.
YOU MAKE ME INTO WHAT I AM GOOD WITH =)

When I came out from the hall, I almost dropped tears, feeling guilty and sorry for my dear 2 teachers
They inspired me a lot and a lot.....They help me through my form 4 and form 5, helping me to build up my confidence in their major. =)
and current lecturer too, I felt like want to scream that day.

But, another thing made me shocked.
Well, never mind. I am gonna work hard for it. LOL


However, the most happy moment is when I saw A for that killing subject.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ^.^
Just don't know how to describe how happy am I

LOL..but overall, I am satisfied.
Thanks god, for everything.
Thanks.

**Mummy and daddy, don't worry. I will make you PROUD.

No comments: