I am down down down down down for the whole day.
Everything seems to go wrong and out of tracks.
I was kinda confused, irritated, annoyed by the big piles of books. =.=''
I wonder why I got so many books.
Unpacking my stuffs til I almost forgot to wish my dearest daddy
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY
Well, mentioning this, my mood is more and more and maybe the most down to earth.
Daddy said, everyone gathered in my house to celebrate for grandpa.
$#&@!^%^!^ what?!! It had been such a long time to have celebration at my home, and yet I am HERE.
" Go see doctor, you know? Just spend some time..."
" Take good care of yourself. Must stay healthy"
T.T
Talking with daddy with runny nose, I knew that I couldn't cheat him that I am healthy.
Well, I am sick.
"No worries, just flu. I will take medicine and sleep a while."
In fact, I took medicine but I didn't sleep. T.T
I just feel want to go home now.
And please, I AM NOT HOMESICK !!!
You just won't understand what am I feeling now.
New sem is coming.
~~~~ Smiles ~~~~
爸爸啊...................你的宝贝baby 想回家啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment