Quoted from somewhere in facebook ^^
Feel free to click "HERE" to have a look at full text.
距离是一份考卷
测量相爱的誓言
最后会不会实现。
我们为爱还在学沟通的语言
学著谅解学著不流泪
等到我们学会飞
飞越黑夜和考验
日子就要从孤单里毕业
我们用多一点点的辛苦
来交换多一点点的幸福
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dear, I know that long-distance relationship is your greatest fear.
Previous failure causes you to lose confidence in love, especially long distance one. ^^
However, I am indeed GLAD to know that you had summoned your courage to challenge it. =)
Don't ever underestimate the power of love.
Pray to Him, so that He will guide you through all the wearies.
Love has hidden power and magic that we never know. It's your sincerity and love to create the miracle.
Remember the song? When you believe........=)
Cindy is happy for you.
I am envy + jealous + .....********....
We met each other in high school. We became close friend as time passed. In form 5, thanks for you companionship throughout my hard time.
You tried your best to cheer me up, listened to my grumbles, bearing with my weeps......
I am grateful to have you as my "sister".
Dear dear darling, I know there is someone else in this world who gets the privilege to call you "DEAR~~~"
But, you are still my DEAR, no matter where I am, no matter who is the one in my heart. XP
As you know, YOU are always in my heart. Hahahahahaha.....XD
I am looking forward to meet you.
I had been waiting here for so long. =.=
When can we have girls' meeting? =P
Don't think too much, OKAY?
Cindy and our glass house designer are always here. ^^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
On the other hand, I found this photo in my laptop =.=
Sweet memories I ever had.
That was the moment when I learnt independence and maturity ^^
Sorry, VERY blur~~

Previous failure causes you to lose confidence in love, especially long distance one. ^^
However, I am indeed GLAD to know that you had summoned your courage to challenge it. =)
Don't ever underestimate the power of love.
Pray to Him, so that He will guide you through all the wearies.
Love has hidden power and magic that we never know. It's your sincerity and love to create the miracle.
Remember the song? When you believe........=)
Cindy is happy for you.
I am envy + jealous + .....********....
We met each other in high school. We became close friend as time passed. In form 5, thanks for you companionship throughout my hard time.
You tried your best to cheer me up, listened to my grumbles, bearing with my weeps......
I am grateful to have you as my "sister".
Dear dear darling, I know there is someone else in this world who gets the privilege to call you "DEAR~~~"
But, you are still my DEAR, no matter where I am, no matter who is the one in my heart. XP
As you know, YOU are always in my heart. Hahahahahaha.....XD
I am looking forward to meet you.
I had been waiting here for so long. =.=
When can we have girls' meeting? =P
Don't think too much, OKAY?
Cindy and our glass house designer are always here. ^^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
On the other hand, I found this photo in my laptop =.=
Sweet memories I ever had.
That was the moment when I learnt independence and maturity ^^
Sorry, VERY blur~~
No comments:
Post a Comment