Friday, July 2, 2010

1st day of July

I wasted it with day-dreaming in front of laptop and piles of books.
Looking at the application forms in my bag, I don't even want to have a look.
It's not the matter of "LAZINESS", but "CONFIDENCE".

Early in the morning (actually is 8 something =P), I woke up and gave mummy a call.
Trying my best to give her a summary about 6 universities, she just "Ermmm...Ok.....Ermm...Don't worry, don't panic....just go ahead"
Mummy, I am.
I am walking with such fast paces down the road which I never know where is the end.
I am stressed. I am.

I have never being so scared.
Lord, father in heaven, please guide me through the obstacles.
I believe that You have made a way for me, where there seems to be no way.
With love and strength for each new day, I know, You made a way for me.
Crossing my fingers, I pray.
I pray that You will hold my hands firmly whenever I face the difficulties.
I shouldn't be defeated. I shall be strong and tough.

Joanna, my dear, thanks for your call.
I am overjoyed and touched. =) Thanks for your wishes.
I believe that you will achieve your goal as well.


WE WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE !!

No comments: