Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fated

15/7/2010 is my IELTS test date.

I was nervous once I opened my eyes. In order to save time, Ernest and I decided to change our plan and took a cab to IDP Centre. Throughout the journey, both of us couldn't stop laughing at the driver's joke. However, as we talked more (actually it's all crap at the beginning), both of us discovered that the driver is indeed a friendly one.

"Betul kan? I like to share my experience with you, so that you won't make the same mistake as what I did. I hate rules and regulations. Betul kah? Right ? True or not?"
Lol. Basically, I could barely remember the content of our conversation. I could only remember the part he talked about politics. It was indeed a good opportunity for both of us to know what's in other races' opinions towards certain policies. =) **Impressed**

Mentioned about education, he proudly told us that his son is currently studying in UKM, taking FORENSIC SCIENCE. (Wao~~~~) He actually decided to send his son to INTEC college as well. However, due to certain reasons, especially "cable pak cik tak cukup kuat", he failed to do so. =P
I couldn't stop giggling whenever he mentioned "cable tak cukup kuat". Hahahahahaha

Upon arriving our destination, he bid goodbye to us and said, " Hope to see you again."
I burst into laughter. LOL.....Hahahahahaha.
It was my first time to hear such words from a taxi driver.
However, I want to thank him sincerely. His humourous jokes and sharing on his experience indeed eased my anxiety away. I stepped into IDP Centre with such a joyful heart. =)

Back to the test, I was SERIOUSLY SPEECHLESS !!!!!
Actually, I planned to retake the test in Sarawak. However, I couldn't make it. After discussing with Miss Carmen, I registered in Subang on 19/6/2010. =.=!!
I prayed hard that I could do better and meet a better examiner.
When I walked into the exam room, I was so shocked!!
Yeah, I could hear "Oh Lord, you must be kidding" from my heart.

I met the same examiner for my speaking test !!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, there is nothing bad about her. It's just the matter that I got band 6 from her for previous test. >.<
Now, I meet her again. It was so...............FATED (or so-called inevitable?)...............
*sighed for thousands times*

Guys, I don't dare to imagine my new band score.
I am seriously DOWN whenever I think of this.
Questions about ANIMALS are killing me. It is true that besides those cute cute little puppies, my dearest goldfish which died few years ago and my dreamed dolphins, I seldom come across with animals!!!
Arrghhhhhh.....

Dear dolphins, can I get a better band for this speaking test? T.T

♥♥♥海豚啊~~~浪漫 + 可爱 + 情深意重 ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ Sunset + beautiful beach + dolphins = Yes, I do ♥♥♥
I am just kidding. LOL

No comments: