Warning
THIS IS A MEANINGLESS POST DUE TO EXTREME STRESS

Hot.
The weather is just so hot till I decide to apply SPF 65 on my face and my feet every morning before I walk out of my hostel.
But, every morning, I wake up LATE though the alarm rang around 40 minutes ago. ><" (pity my roommate, she has to yell every morning)
Yeah, after school, it's even HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT as I am walking under the SCORCHING SUN with LONG sleeves and LONG pants. T.T
Collision theory says that when temperature increases (hot weather =P), rate of reaction increases.
But, =(
my memorising particles are seriously NOT colliding at correct orientation with the equilibrium, metal production, electrolysis or galvanic cells in textbook........ **sob sob sob**
I think I need catalyst so that my brain doesn't have to collide so hard with the high-lighted points, just to achieve the so-called activation energy (grade A in coming test) LOL
Physics =(
I have no idea at all.
Biology =.=
Pending........
Loading..............
PAGE LOAD ERROR........
so SLEEP. LOL
Math
normal distribution, binomial distribution
sometimes crystal clear, sometimes 傻傻分不清楚
Ethic ><"" There is only one word to describe it FANTASTIC
Airasia got waiting list, I GOT AN EXAM WAITING LIST too.
SO, can I offer PROMOTION FARE like airasia? lol
I HAVE A WISH =)
Looking at the sunset, let all worries and stress leave with the fading rays
Reflecting...Thinking....Planning.....Dreaming.......
It's just a wish and a dream =)
I am not confident how it works.
It's just a wish and a dream =)
I am not confident how it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment