Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pain and Plan

I am tired BUT can't fall asleep for the time being.
Well, it just happened that I woke up at 4am this morning to have a nice "date" with physics, which end up with a girl fell asleep on the bed with notes under the bed. (*sleepy till the MAX*)

In the class, TENSION was leveling up UP UP !!
My mind is apparently at the 'ground state' while reflecting about all the tests that I had gone through these few weeks. It was an torturing week, causing me to become more bad-tempered and SORRY to my roommate who was the innocent victim. LOL

Eventually, the important topic tests had come to an end. Oh wait! I can sense that TRIAL EXAMINATION is greeting me in "gentle" way. Yeah, in other words, trial is just around the corner !!
**Lord, please bless my determination in doing all revision. **

Currently, there is a plan, a small one for myself. =)
Yeah, I am not going back AGAIN.
AGAIN, I am going to meet my 'sisters' in SES. *Smile, but trial is smiling to me too =.=''*
This coming Friday, I am going to meet Olivia, who is going to come all the way from Perak.
This coming Monday, Joanna and Evelyn SHOULD be waiting at KTM station once I reach. (hey, you two, don't oversleep!!)
Girls, PLEASE make a summary of your stories before I reach your place. =)
Our time is precious, and we need to be fast and furious to finish the story-telling session and go Karaoke session.

Non-stop photo shooting in the class while SPM was just few days ahead.

BBQ party organised by 2008 ex-girls in SES canteen =)

Miss Cathrine, my beloved principal retired on 26/8/2010.
A dedicated, lovely but strict, responsible but strong principal who indeed contributed a lot to the development of SES.
Click here if you wish to know more about her contribution and my high school. =)

Miss, may God bless you abundantly.
In heart, I pray that you are always in the pink of health. =)

No comments: