Monday, August 16, 2010

Dearest Bride---R❤J

14/8/2010 林宇中<路过的新娘>预购签唱会

路过的新娘不会和我一起走向教堂,但我们都会努力开始下一次幸福的出发

This post is written BECAUSE OF my OVERJOYED roommate since she had such a wonderful day for being able to meet her RYNN in Sungei Wang.
(It had been such a long time since I saw her sweet smiles, though a bit OVER!!) LOL
Due to the gathering in my church, I was unable to accompany her to go all the way to KL. So, Karen who is so KIND, took over my "job". =.=''

Late in that night, while I was still in the church, I received a text message from Jenny, claiming how bright Rynn's eyes are, how sweet his smile is, how handsome he is, how melodious his voice is, how nice the song is, how tall he is, how sexy he is...(sexy?!! LOL)

When I was back, she immediately showed me the video, the postcards, the poster, the photos.........(well, I admit that he is HANDSOME. LOL)

So, the photos below are all "SPONSORED" by Mrs Lim
The photo is a bit blur (actually, it doesn't matter =P)
What I am trying to point out is those "SALE SALE SALE SALE" at the back.
I want to SHOP !!!

这些擦身而过的深刻记忆,都只不过是美好人生的一部分拼凑
( Attention: NOT my hands =P)
路过的新娘 帅帅的新郎
This is the first thing that comes into my sight every morning once I opened my eyes since 14/8/2010.

新加坡粉丝拿出戒指求婚
(I can't imagine how LOUD my dear roommate screamed =D)

他唱现场的很好听啊~~~~~~
他的眼睛很亮啊~~~~~~~~~


Done, this is a random photo.
This is why I wrote this post today instead of 14/8.
CHEMISTRY TEST
DONE !!
Colourful textbook
Hope I can pass with FLYING COLOURS



I like these 2 photos so much XD

今天是农历七月初七
七夕情人节快乐
祝有情人终成眷属

77 my favourite number


2 comments:

Daren Kacic said...

Haha, indeed, Jenny smiles more after meeting her so called 'xin lang'... XD

Haha, he is really handsome but I wonder why he wear like this for the event. I thought should be at least has a 'xin lang' look? LOL

"The photo is a bit blur (actually, it's doesn't matter =P)
What I am trying to point out is those "SALE SALE SALE SALE" at the back.
I want to SHOP !!!"
OMG!!!!!!!!! I just like dis sentence too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah, u speak the TRUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

他唱现场的很好听啊~~~~~~
他的眼睛很亮啊~~~~~~~~~
i think u oledi gt echo in ur mind dy hahahahahaha
Jenny, I suggest u to have a blog and make him ur 1st post, or every post perhaps? =P

Cindy said...

You don't know how she smiles since that day. =.=
haha...i said the truth rite? my eyes jz stayed at SALE SALE SALE SALE.
LOL !!!!