
I had a talk with daddy on phone just now.
Just suddenly wanna called him, I did miss him.
We talked and teased each other just like what I did at home =P
It touched my heart.
Daddy suddenly asked, "Is it really tough for you to take it? I am always wondering is it a right decision to let you take it. It seems like you are suffering there. If it's suffering, you must voice it out. We find a way."
I answered him, "Nope. Somehow it's torturing but that's my choice. You didn't force me to take it, no one force me to do so. I make my own way. You just wait and see. "
LOL....by the time i finished my words, tears rolling down my cheeks.

Yeah.
Daddy, somehow i doubt my own choice, my own decision too.
It's not torturing, I can cope with everything here.
I can and i must.
I chose it.
And I have the responsibility to complete this mission.
Daddy, don't worry.
I will be strong no matter how tough it is.
I am who I am.
I am blessed to strive for excellence.
No comments:
Post a Comment