我说你行,你就行;我说你不行,你说你行,你还是不行
At this moment, I seriously need some motivations.
Looking at Biology textbook, I am damn sleepy.
I am worried about the tests, I am unhappy with every unpleasant things around me.
I am not a clever one, but I try my best to be clever with all my hard work and determination.
Studying + gaming + Facebook~ing + msn~ING..... OMG
That's my way of living in this freaking pressurized environment.
Yeah, I am stressed.
I am blessed to be stressed.
I need my "kiasu~ness" back into my life.
I need motivation to drive me all the way up to success.
Encountering the circumstances in life, I make my own way to overcome them,
ignoring how people think about my decision.
Hoping that eventually, I will stand still on top of the mountain, facing the ocean of obstacles, shouting out loudly, " I DID IT!"
By now
I would like to change the saying into a brand new one.
我说我行,你说我不行,我还是行!!!
At this moment, I seriously need some motivations.
Looking at Biology textbook, I am damn sleepy.
I am worried about the tests, I am unhappy with every unpleasant things around me.
I am not a clever one, but I try my best to be clever with all my hard work and determination.
Studying + gaming + Facebook~ing + msn~ING..... OMG
That's my way of living in this freaking pressurized environment.
Yeah, I am stressed.
I am blessed to be stressed.
I need my "kiasu~ness" back into my life.
I need motivation to drive me all the way up to success.
I choose to have a simple life with AUSMAT, without much worries or troubles.
Encountering the circumstances in life, I make my own way to overcome them,ignoring how people think about my decision.
Hoping that eventually, I will stand still on top of the mountain, facing the ocean of obstacles, shouting out loudly, " I DID IT!"By now
I would like to change the saying into a brand new one.
我说我行,你说我不行,我还是行!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment