Tuesday, March 16, 2010

19th Birthday Part 1 ^^

14/3/2010 Noon.
Jenny cooked chicken soup and boiled eggs for me. ^^
Touching Touching Touching~~~~~~~~~~~~
We did take photos, BUT she didn't allow me to upload them.
LOLsssss.............

14/3/2010 Evening

Birthday cake from Amy, Angelina, Wen Kiong ^^

We had a dinner in Pak Li....^^ Thanks, girls.
The cake is so NICE NICE NICE NICE
It's touching.
It was raining so heavily and yet you still bought me the cake.
Awwwwwww......touched!!!!

14/3/2010 Night

Back from Pak Li, I sat in the living room, watching 超级星光大道 alone.
LOL...jz right at 12am, I screamed~
**thanks to my dear "family" for their sudden "visit".**
Yes!! I screamed!! LOL.....it's scary, man!! **because there was thunder and lightning before you knock on my door**

They came with a big birthday card full with wishes and also a teddy bear (**love love it**) LOL

**it's touching**

Thank you very much to
Karen (mommy)
Christina (da jie)

Meredith (er jie)

Lisa (3rd sis) + James
Jenny (ah yee) + Leong
Sueny (learnt too much foochow)
Chay Fhun (my classmate ^^)
Danny (crappy one)
Daren (special hairstyle)


Anyway

No comments: