Wednesday, March 17, 2010

19th Birthday Part 2 ^^

10 am : GET READY !!
In our extremely FUNNY costume, we walked out from our hostel. *woohoooooo*

In taxi, TRANSFORMATION !!!!

Well, it was around 10.45am when we reached Sunway Pyramid. (properly dressed =P )
As we planned, we went to watch Alice in the Wonderland.
Nice movie but lousy 3D effect. LOL
**I prefer Pavilion's than Sunway's 3D **

Noon time =)
This was the highlight of the day
*singing time* *scream as loud as we can* =)

We are happy family =D

Birthday song from my frenzzzzzzz =P

Ss in toilet >.<
Thumb up for us =P

Just like what 3rd sister said, "Not up to my standard yet" =P

Present from Koid. =) thanks

Present from my housemates and roommate.
Thanks to Lina, Rabihah and Kylie. ^^

Bi hang the slippers at my door knob since I haven back from Sunway.
Haha...it was so funny and touching.....

And then
special thanks to OLIVIA MAH
She was the last to greet me HAPPY BIRTHDAY =P
LOLsss....though u didn't mention it, I knew it. ;)
I LOVE YOU TOO~~LOLss....don't puke


19th birthday is a special one!!
with my INTEC friends and SES girls.
Thanks to everyone.
I felt happy but a little awkward in heart.
**couldn't mention it in blog**

Chat with Joanna in msn til late 4am.
Feeling wanna drop tears, but she told me to be STRONG.

I am a 19-year-old girl.

To someone I know :
Thank you for the present.
I am touched.
At least, I was speechless once I unwrapped the present.
At the same time, I felt sorry.

I could feel the effort in preparing it.
THANKS
I have no other words besides THANKS.
Sorry, for being cruel.
I hope you understand.
=)
Friendship lasts longer and forever than any other relationship.
I like your present, sincerely.
THANKS

2 comments:

Daren Kacic said...

1 thing im impressed ab u is dat u r active enuf to keep ur blog updated... >.<
keep it up girl... ( sounds so uncle =.= )

Cindy said...

Thx for compliment, uncle. ^^