A night in April (I forgot which day and which night)
3 of us finally gathered together to have girls' talk again.
Our very FIRST time after CNY
Nice talk.
E finally came back, meaning I can meet her when I went back.
Panda, as usual, busy upgrading herself to become an even PRO panda.
Again, she was late.
LOL we waited her until midnight, almost 1 am.
**p/s: I got class the next morning**
While waiting, I talked with E.
Sharing with her everything that happened or is happening, just to keep her updated !
As I expected, she "elaborated" my story.
From environmental friendly to tupperware to wedding location to forest to piano service charge to wedding gown to Tarzan & Jane >.<
AGAIN, I shared a new secret in college with them .
LOL.....first time, they agreed with me that "not too bad"
**of coz la~my eyesight no problem one =P**
But, it's just a secret. LOL
AGAIN, panda felt wanna hit me n E's heads whenever we talked about the problem.
Maybe just like what she said, we should wake up.
I hope i can, so do E.
Dear friends, share with you this song.
No comments:
Post a Comment