Early in the morning, Daddy called me.
I was touched.
Same thing as I expected, he talked to me about my current problem.
T.T Sorry, daddy.
I know I pushed myself so HARSH
I know I stressed myself UP
I know it's not the right time to worry about such thing.
With tears rolling down, I tried my best to answer daddy in calmest way.
Trying my best to convince him that I am OK, but actually I am NOT.
My egoism couldn't accept such thing.
First time ever, I shed tears due to result.
Sorry, this is my first time to get into such situation.
A bit shocked !
However, special thanks to my friend, Xavier.
His encouraging words lifted up my spirit.
His encouraging words lifted up my spirit.
There's a lot of times when things don't go according to what we want.
On our way to our dreams, we will face failures inevitably.
But, failure is only temporary.
It's giving up what makes it permanent.
The greatest glory is not in never failing, but is rising up everytime we fail.
Fight against all odds because success is always there at the horizon.
On our way to our dreams, we will face failures inevitably.
But, failure is only temporary.
It's giving up what makes it permanent.
The greatest glory is not in never failing, but is rising up everytime we fail.
Fight against all odds because success is always there at the horizon.
Bricks wall are not there to stop ME,
brick walls are there to stop OTHERS,
those who mourn over the failures without standing still in the midst of sadness.
brick walls are there to stop OTHERS,
those who mourn over the failures without standing still in the midst of sadness.
1 comment:
cindy... jia you... u can do it!
Post a Comment