Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Haha

That night, we chatted on msn.
And then late in that night, I blogged.

You laughed non-stop in phone call, saying that's funny.
LOL
Actually, that's pretty FUNNY.
Never mind, since people like to assume that I am insulting that, let them be.
LOL.
But please larr you, I am not changing. OKAY?
LOL

I just learned to be stronger and tougher.
I admitted that since that time, I changed.
I changed myself so that I can turn over.
I changed so that I can FORGET.

That night, you mentioned that I am more straightforward in speaking.
Yeah. I admit.
Haha
BUt, just like what i answered you, "Don't judge me by the way I talk."
LOL
EH, is you taught me to be braver and more straightforward.
I learned and applied til today since that year. =P

Beh song that I am more PRO than you now?
LOL
What I can say is that "You are still a perfectionist as before."

No comments: