I seldom did this.
I seldom did that.
I really seldom did that.
But, just now, I did that.
But, at this moment, I am doing this.
My dear friend, just ignore what that STUPID idiot crapped ~
FORGIVE that childish act.
For such an IDIOT does not deserve your attention.
Well, just have faith in yourself.
I know that it's hard and tough.
But, do remember, WE ARE ALWAYS HERE !!
Those unwelcome people are excluded. You still have US by your side.
Let the tears roll with no weary.
But don't forget to wipe your tears along with the sorrows.
Forget the tears and disheartening rumours.
For misunderstand and rumours start with IDIOTS.
Let that be.
Whatever that particular IDIOT crapped or craps, it is still a CRAP.
You know the truth.
That's more than enough.
Let the IDIOT barks as loud as it wants.
Maybe we can offer our helps by lending a loud speaker.
So that, IDIOT can finally be a true IDIOT.
Maybe IDIOT can become clever because of this?
REVISION on physics about theory behind application in loud speaker.
Yeah, we are doing good deed. ^^
Stay tough!
**看什么看,就是要讲哦.....你不爽啊? blekkkkkk**
No comments:
Post a Comment