Arghhhh......my dear friends are all in Life Camp now for xx days (lazy to count)
Olivia who is so "kind", called me yesterday noon just to remind me to finish all my assignments before she and Evelyn back from camp.
One day passed, and proudly to announce that, "I haven finished anything." =.=!!
I am so LAZY
Semester 2 was a hectic sem.Endless TESTS + Submission of first draft till I doubt what draft am i doing + stress till can't sleep well
Thanks god that I managed to survive and created so many NICE memories.
Special appreciation to my dearest "sisters" in akasia.
We had indeed created too many "RANDOM" 壮举....
Salute myself and all of you!!
NO, I am wearing contact lens (next time, wear spec when go out with us)
If Jenny says yes, then I'm OK (her answer will surely make you F.A.I.N.T )
and....
finally...
Karen smiles happily
another night of random
LOL
If Jenny says yes, then I'm OK (her answer will surely make you F.A.I.N.T )
and....
finally...
Karen smiles happily
another night of random
LOL
Wandering in Sunway Pyramid, waiting for the time to pass.
反方向上escalator
OMG...dont worry, I m not that kid =P
Walking with uncertainty towards Sun Inn
Shopping in Midvalley, suddenly wanted to go Times Square.
and again.........
=.=
Bravo!!
I am glad to have you girls in Akasia who make my college life unusual
Thanks god that I met you all in Akasia.
Well, let see and check it out
what are new random stuffs that we are going to do next semester ^^
反方向上escalator
OMG...dont worry, I m not that kid =P
Walking with uncertainty towards Sun Inn
Shopping in Midvalley, suddenly wanted to go Times Square.
and again.........
=.=
Bravo!!
I am glad to have you girls in Akasia who make my college life unusual
Thanks god that I met you all in Akasia.
Well, let see and check it out
what are new random stuffs that we are going to do next semester ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment