Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ignore

Just ignore those stupid words.
Hahaha...

I am looking forward to go back.
Cz I can finally ignore this place and the people here. (especially someone )
=)

E, my dear dear.....
Wait for me!!
But wait til I finish my final first. =.=

The real tough time just starts.

GAMBATEH TO MYSELF + EVERY AUSMATIANS

^^




I have no idea why I felt so insulted and angry for that.
Maybe it's because of you, you know?
Few years ago, I didn't voice out to protect myself.
I promise myself for not repeating it in my life.
Thus, now, I met similar case.
I voice it out.
In return, I was insulted by those uncreative at all words.
Do you know how you change me?
This is how you change me
You change me into a brand new girl.
A girl who dare to scold her dissatisfaction out
A girl who dare to say "SHIT" whenever she felt unhappy or beh song.
This is how I change.
I should thank you for that.
I am now dare to express my feelings.
But, don't judge me by the way I talk.



I am who I am.
IF you beh song, SORRY yeah.
currently, no medicines to cure your beh song. =P
No doubt, I felt that I was stupid enough to be a good girl before.
Be a good and kind-hearted people = been bullied.
I don't want to be the one who diam-diam anymore,
I scold in the way I like.
SO WHAT?!

No comments: